職場英語:專業email 好用句(下)|EF ENGLISH LIVE部落格
email 是職場上與同事及客戶快速溝通的工具。在這事事講求效率的時代,收到email時,最好能即時回覆,讓對方感受你的專業與誠意。今天就來學學用email回覆他人時會使用到的好用句!
母語外師24小時線上陪你練英文!填表預約試聽,進一步了解自己的英文程度!現在就來體驗線上開口說!
回覆對方信件
Regarding your complaint dated May 3rd, here is our proposed solution.
關於您5月3日的投訴,以下是我們提出的解決方案。
With regard to the shipping delay, please accept our sincere apology.
關於寄送延誤,請接受我們誠摯的歉意。
I’m writing in response to your inquiry about our latest Model BX4.
我寫信是為了回應您關於我們最新的BX4型的詢問。
I am writing in reference to your complaint on our latest product.
我寫信是由於您對我們最新產品的投訴。
In response to your request, we can offer 10% discount if you order 10,000 or more in quantity.
回應您的要求,如果您訂購的數量超過一萬件,我們可以提供10%的折扣。
感謝對方
Thank you for the note.
謝謝您的短籤。
Thank you for getting back to me.
謝謝回覆我。
Thanks for your prompt reply.
感謝您的快速回覆。
Thank you for taking the time to look into this matter.
感謝您抽空調查此事。
Thank you for your letter concerning the error in our ad.
感謝您來信關於我們廣告中的錯誤。
隨信附加檔案
Attached is a copy of the invoice.
附件是發票的副本。
I’m attaching the specs of the product.
我有附上產品的規格。
I have attached our price list.
我有附上我們的價目表。
結語
I look forward to your reply.
我期待您的回覆。
Please let me know if you need more information.
如果您需要更多資訊,請告訴我。
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果您有任何問題,請隨時與我聯繫。
Email範例
Morning Linda,
Thank you for your email about the overdue delivery of the product you ordered. I checked and found out that your order was misplaced by our staff. Currently I’m doing everything possible to make sure that you receive delivery no later than July 15th.
I sincerely apologize for the mistake and the delay. I’ll make sure this doesn’t happen again in the future.
Regards,
Jennifer
Linda早安,
感謝您關於所訂購產品逾期交付的信件。我檢查後發現,我們的工作人員弄錯了您們的訂單。目前我正盡一切努力確保您在7月15日之前收到貨物。
我真誠地為錯誤和延誤道歉。我會確保這種情況以後不再發生。
祝好
Jennifer